Monday

The mystery of the smile

I think that the saying should go, 'A smile a day, keeps the doctor away!'

The mind is an amazing thing. It is the creator of that hurting sensation in the body physically and emotionally, and it burns the heart… and makes one want to scream with anguish and pain. It also allows us to see the good in everything and lifts us up and makes the sides of our faces turn up. A smile can mean so many different things…

But the smile I am talking about is the one that makes you giggle to yourself by yourself. A rush that starts in your tummy and climbs up and up to your heart then, through your neck –that relaxes and finally to your wrinkles around you mouth … we lift it up and smile!

I am such a girl, somebody says something nice to me and I am on cloud nine, and when someone does something mean… can leave me down in the dumps.
But it just takes that one little thing, and I am back up there believing that this world is just and good.

The mystery of the smile!

1 comment:

sampdrrr said...

Jade Your site Normally
Good Luck
sampdrr@gmail.com
www.minigame.net.tc

jade avinir. com