Thursday

Heat Wave in CT


Ok Ok

There definitely was something going on .. after I just wrote last and now we are looking at a fabulous 38 degree day in CT!!


Heat wave CT - people always say, every year, 'December is the hottest time and true summer has arrived'.. but Nooooo its not Dec, I keep saying it. Feb and March, Im telling you is REAL Summer!!

Remember that for next year!

anyway, no more talk about the weather lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

always heard CT was best in February as it doesn't rain and there's less wind.... bring on the heat!!

Jade Avinir said...

Thanks for the comment ... its been forever!! Its so exciting I can hardly contain myself!!

YAY!

You know I should comment on my own blog posts :)
I would give myself some great feedback to.

Anonymous said...

During tourism and travelling business cards are the best option for shopping payments.



plastic business cards
plastic card
scratch cards printing

jade avinir. com