Sunday

2009 Marketing scratch cards

It feels like its been ages since I last wrote and so much has happened.
2009 is upon us and wont stop, even if I really could do with another week relaxing on the beach.

What does scratchcard.co.za have in mind for 2009? A whole bundle of exciting projects... starting now, go!

I intend to dive straight back into things and ensure that no place wanting to promote or sell services with scratch cards don't know about the brand 'Scratchcard.co.za'. I figure that I have a competitive advantage having the internet as a marketing medium! So 'how', you ask do I plan to promote the use of scratch cards?

Marketing is not an exact science. Just because I hand out leaflets, flyers, advertise in newspapers or have business meetings with good intent, this does not mean necessarily that I get the order! But I truly believe in positive energy. Somehow, the more you do, there more happens, the more positive energy follows you . Keeping busy with things that gives my life meaning can have a positive effect on my business. Yes, go to the beach, take up pottery and go to the gym on top of setting meetings and doing marketing will create a spin off effect!

What there is to do, so you know where to find and hear about scratch card.co.za
(here is a few and I can always add to the list):

1) Make a list of all the places that I intend to target and set up meetings
2) Create updated powerpoint presentations
3) Make contact with past clients and those that have asked for quotations in the past.
4) Email advertising and promotion houses
5) Get up to date with admin
6) Learn to use quick books - yes I still write my quotes in word format!
7) Create a working space that I am excited to go to
8) Gym more and eat less :)
9) Update my website/s
10) Write more on my blogs and try do some internet marketing ... still learning
11) Read more self help books, self guide books, business success story's, internet marketing, inspiring autobiographies, books to make one laugh,fiction and non-fiction You magazine etc etc
12) Create long lasting relationships with those that count, so I can always offer the best!

Thats a good start...

I guess this blog is more a diary of what my personal challenges are and how I over come them! I have found that it is very useful to write things down, so I clear away the cobwebs and clutter!

ching ching to this year ahead...

1 comment:

ali naqvi said...

Its really nice detail info,..!!!!!!!
Scratch cards printing

jade avinir. com