What is up with the level of service out there?
Is it a South African way of doing things? Frustrating ha!
Maybe, I should chill out in this Mutha city, or maybe I should go on a long holiday to somewhere tropical... either would help!I am going with tropical holiday :)
I mean really, who wants to work anyway? That's the feeling that most individuals have when they get to work. I understand not wanting to work at work. I have been employed more than I have been the employer. One comes to work and does not really care if customers are happy or not, you just try put out a couple of fires as best you can, then prey the end of the day comes quickly in the interim.
The reason for this post is an experience that seems to be replaying itself with print houses out there and there is ALWAYS some problem!
Hypothetical example:
- Sent to be printed on a designated time,
- They fit it in and agree that is will be completed and delivered by 1st thing tomorrow morning!
- The job now sits in their holding cells, cause the invoice needs to be sent - but the computers are down (or something).
When I call to ask what happened,they say that the invoice has not been printed and cant be because computers down and therefor they cant deliver the job.
Who's fault is this, mine?
So now I sit and wait for them to get it together. At least comfortably and yes over looking the deep blue ocean and the solid mountains ...
Printing Frustrations can drive one dilly - if you're not already there!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment