Think...
sometimes I need to take note of some of my GREAT advise (don't mind saying so myself)and put it into practice. I have been learning so much about myself and my business that it has truly been riveting.
There is so much to do and I... the Marketing Gru lol:) , is feeling a bit stuck. I think its not because I don't know what to do. Honestly I think its because I am scared to fail.
Now I know that this is not only a feeling that I have. Many people do not even start their own businesses for this reason. The fear of the unknown and what will happen if everything goes wrong.
I was up bright and early Sunday morning (Oh yes) and attended a lecture by Eric Edmeades. Professional speaking, corporate consulting and persoal coaching.
What an interesting guy and very real, down to earth and friendly. Love humble people whether they have it all or nothing (and pretend to have everything). He told us a bit about his background and how he got into public speaking. Although I new that end of the day he was not only selling himself but a product 2(XL), I truly was not falling asleep for the 1st hour and a half I was there, after which I had a major play-full tennis game on.
Amazing how seem people have the energy and enthusiasm to motivate others as a full time job. Guess, if your proud of yourself why not tell all?
A little tip that I learn't from Eric for inspiration, for those of you that need Luck to be on your side in business...
L - Location
U - Understanding
C - Connections
K - Knowledge
Feeling the inspiration flow once again.
Have a great week!!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am trying to get in touch with Eric.
Does anyone have his contact info. the email on his site, he does not respond to.
Thank you,
J
Hi Jason,
Eric's public email address is Eric at EricEdmeades.com. Please be patient -- we generally reply within 48-72 hours.
To your success,
Valerie Pringle
Executive Assistant to Eric Edmeades
www.EricEdmeades.com
Post a Comment