It has been some time since I last wrote. I have been playing with many marketing ideas to identify A Clear Business Plan.
We know it's obvious to have a plan, describing how to tackle the planning and implementation of any business, but as I have discovered this is not as easy as I have once made out it to be.
In order for me to know where my business is going, there is one thing that can make all the difference... confidence!
From writing the plan to telling others about it and asking the professionals questions,can takes time, guts and courage. There are so many other people that have been in the marketing industry for a lot longer than I have, but I can't admit to knowing less, only need to know what I know!
Where to start?
- Set out clear definable objectives for your business
- Identify key market players and competitors
- Master a new topic in your industry, to create a competitive advantage for yourself
- Be confident in your abilities
A Clear Business Plan is highlighted below that is easy to follow and apply:
This is not a comprehensive plan… but its gets you started!!
1. Name of your business –
Easy to Remember
Can you get the .co.za or the .com
Can your customer spell the name your name easily ( when searching in phone book or online)
Create a name that you are confident you like
2. Vision –
What your big dream?
Number of employees
Offices
Business structure
Add lots of details…
Confidence is needed Knowing that your business is going to be a Big success.
After watching ‘The secret’, I realized, your dreams are only as big as your imagination allows it to be.
3. Mission statement –
This defines what your business does, what activities it performs and what is unique about it
that stands out from your competitors (A competitive advantage- love that word)
4. Goals and objectives
5. Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT) -
by analyzing these characteristics in your business, you will get a
clearer idea of what it will take for you to not only to survive
but also prosper.
Acknowledge what you strengths and Weaknesses are to make you more confident.
- Build on your strengths
- Determine weaknesses
- Take advantage of opportunities
- Side Step
threats
6. Strategic action plan –
This is the most critical step of
your business plan, because without it, your business will not
get off the ground. This should include your sales and marketing
strategies.
7. Financial plan
Lay out what capital is going into the business.
Conclusion:
Now that you have a Clear Business Plan, make it a part of
you by knowing and understanding it clearly. Build upon it
continuously and refer to it often, so you remain on track to
building a profitable business.
I am very fortunate to have so many confident people around me. They have been an inspiration and driving force in my life.
We all do have the power to lead by others examples and take a plunge at what we think could be Great!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment