Wow, I have just joined up with a fantastic company called Pay Per Post.
Who would have thought that someone would have come up with this very clever way to increase traffic to others websites and then also give those like me, whom are mad about blogging, the opportunity to do it and earn money! Great!
My story is an exciting one. After working for a boss for many years and somehow never quite felt like I was making a difference, I recently decided to start my own Marketing Company. So many feelings of nervousness and fear, happiness and drive have all taken over me. What a great opportunity to go for my dreams. Not having to go into the office but actually earn my own money and have my own time.
My very sweet and supportive friend then said that I should join Pay Per Post to earn a nice amount while I’m getting my business up and going. It had been so easy. I had already been writing about my marketing experience and knowledge on my blog, so decided to submit it for approval and see if it makes the cut. And it DID. I new that my decision to resign and go for my dreams was the right thing because everything was falling into place.
Being apart of the Pay Per Post community is going to give me the financial boost to get my business up and going. I still have so much to learn and am sure that I will make friends with others that have had much more experience than me on ‘Pay Per Post’.
I’m rearing to go and very excited!!


No comments:
Post a Comment